FRP trough bridge is a fully enclosed FRP trough bridge. It is suitable for laying control cables for computers, communication cables, thermocouple cables and other highly sensitive systems. It shields control cables from interference and protects cables in highly corrosive environments All have better results. When slot through is used for shielding, the surface treatment is galvanized.
(1) Insulation and corrosion resistance, can effectively resist water, gasoline, alcohol, electrolytic salt, vinegar
Corrosion of acids, hydrochloric acid, sodium and potassium compounds, urine, asphalt, various acid and alkali soils, and acid rain.
(2) It has good anti-aging performance, and the surface of the product has a layer of UV resistance
Strong protective layer and double protection make the product have higher anti-aging performance, suitable for all kinds of severe weather maintenance-free.
(3) Easy installation and transportation: The product is light in weight and easy to install.
(4) Beautiful and anti-theft
The main purpose:
The glass fiber reinforced plastic trough bridge is suitable for the laying of power cables with a voltage below 10 kV, as well as indoor and outdoor overhead cable trenches and tunnels such as control cables, lighting wiring, pneumatic and hydraulic pipe cables.
FRP trough bridge has the characteristics of wide application, high strength, light weight, reasonable structure, low cost, long life, strong anti-corrosion, simple construction, flexible wiring, standard installation, and beautiful appearance. It can transform and expand your technology Cables and maintenance are convenient. The installation of BHQ series FRP trough bridge can be adapted to local conditions.
1. When the length of the FRP trough bridge in the straight section exceeds 30m and the length of FRP is more than 15m, there is a telescopic joint FRP trough bridge to set the compensation device across the deformation joint of the building.
2. FRP trough bridges should be provided with hangers or brackets in the following places: 2.1 0.5m of two bridge joints; 2.2 1.5 to 3m each; 2.3 corners; 2.4 vertical bridges every 1.5 meters.
3. Hangers and brackets should be installed vertically, neatly, firmly and without skewing.
4. There is no omission of the bolts of the bridge connecting plate, and the nuts are located outside the bridge.
5. Cable trays should be laid under flammable and explosive gas pipelines and thermal pipelines.
6. The total length of the bridge and its support should be no less than 2 grounded or connected to zero.
7. The two ends of the connecting piece between the metal bridges are not less than two fixing bolts with lock nuts or lock washers, and the two ends of the connecting piece are not less than 4mm2 copper core ground wire.
8. The installation of FRP trough bridge should meet the following requirements:
9. The left and right deviation of the bridge is not more than 50mm;
10. The deviation of bridge level per meter should not be greater than 2mm