FRP channel steel is made of alkali-free and non-twisted glass fiber stranded roving, warped and impregnated with polyester resin (epoxy resin, phenolic resin), continuously drawn and shaped, and heated and cured. It has high mechanical properties and intermediate points. Performance, and according to different molds can be made into various shapes and cross-sections to meet the different needs of users.
1. Good dimensional stability. The thermosetting resin matrix is cross-linked to form a body-like network structure when heated during processing. Its products have good dimensional stability under normal conditions and have low post-shrinkage after molding.
2. Excellent heat and high temperature resistance Generally, its thermal deformation temperature is within 150 ～ 260 ℃, and fiber reinforced thermosetting plastic is an excellent thermal insulation material, and its thermal conductivity is generally 0.35 ～ 0.47W / (mK), only 1/100 to 1/1000 of metal can be used as a good thermal insulation material and instant high temperature resistant material. The material's thermal deformation temperature can reach 350 ° C, and it can be used as a normal temperature and high temperature structural material.
3. Excellent electrical properties. Composite materials are excellent electrical insulation materials. If products made with mica as filler have better electrical properties, they can be used to produce special parts with excellent arc resistance, voltage resistance, and induction electrical properties. .
4. Excellent corrosion resistance. The resin-based composite material has a different electrochemical corrosion mechanism from ordinary steel. It is non-conductive and does not dissolve ions in the dielectric solution. Therefore, it is resistant to the atmosphere, water, and common concentrations of acids, alkalis, Mediums such as salts have good chemical stability, especially in non-oxidizing strong acids and mediums with a wide range of pH values.
5. Good surface characteristics. When the composite material is in contact with the chemical medium, there is generally little corrosion and little scaling on the surface. Therefore, it is commonly used to make fluid pipelines. The pipelines have low internal resistance and low friction coefficient, which saves a lot. Power.
1. FRP pultruded channel steel requires almost no maintenance;
2. FRP pultrusion profile channel steel has low comprehensive cost and quick benefits;
3. Good abrasion resistance, not afraid of transmission media containing a large amount of impurities;
4. FRP channel steel has good designability and is suitable for various industries and environments;
5. Good electrical and thermal insulation, not afraid of lightning, good thermal insulation performance;
6. FRP channel steel has low friction resistance, high conveying capacity, and reduces long-term running costs;
7. FRP channel steel is suitable for factory, prefabricated, large-scale continuous production;
8. FRP channel steel has extremely high corrosion resistance, and its engineering life is up to 50 to 100 years, which is safe and reliable;
9. Light weight, high strength, convenient transportation and installation.
Can be used for high-voltage electrical equipment: such as high-voltage starters, transformers, capacitors as insulating structural parts, antennas in telecommunications equipment, wire support pillars, insulation components for money wires, engineering rods for coal mines and mine tunnels, cranes on grain machines Rods, oil field pull rods, metal-free cable support rods, organic composite insulator core rods, etc.