As a basic material with excellent comprehensive performance, glass fiber reinforced plastic bridge provides an excellent environmental backing for our industrial development. Because of its unique performance advantages, it can still be widely used in more complex industrial environments. Appearance has a significant impact on the development of today's society.
is a material that can adapt to many complex environments. Many factories have encountered certain safety hazards due to improper selection of materials, so that in the end, the factory had to spend huge amounts of repairs or replacements again. For example, some infrastructure materials have poor corrosion resistance and fatigue resistance. After being applied to chemical plants, security loopholes occur due to long-term corrosion, which directly threatens the life and health of workers, and also makes the interests of the factory. Suffered a certain loss. Therefore, the quality of infrastructure materials plays a decisive role in the development of a factory or even an enterprise. By applying this material of glass fiber reinforced plastic bridge to many areas of the factory, its excellent effect will be well reflected.
FRP bridge problem
Causes of FRP bridge delamination: ①The adhesive tape is too old; ②The adhesive amount of the adhesive tape is too small or uneven; ③The temperature of the heat roller is too low, the resin does not melt well, and the adhesive tape cannot stick to the tube core well; ④The adhesive tape tension is small; ⑤ Too much oily release agent stains the core cloth.
①The adhesive content of the adhesive tape and the adhesive content of the soluble resin must meet the quality requirements; ② The temperature of the heat roller should be adjusted to a high point so that when the adhesive tape passes the thermal roller, the adhesive tape has become soft and sticky and can firmly adhere to the core; ③ adjust Tape tension; ④ Do not use oily remover or reduce its amount.
Solution; pay attention to the operation, be sure to put the tip cloth tightly against the die.
Problems after curing
The main reason for the foaming after the bridge is cured is that the volatile content of the tape is too high, and the rolling temperature is low, and the rolling speed is fast. When the bridge is heated and solidified, its residual volatiles are swelled by heat so that the bridge appears blistering.
Solution: Control the volatile content of the adhesive tape, appropriately increase the rolling temperature and slow down the rolling speed. The cause of wrinkles after the bridge is cured is that the adhesive tape contains a high amount of glue. Solution: appropriately reduce the rubber content of the tape and reduce the rolling temperature.
Withstand voltage problem
① Insufficient tape tension during rolling, low rolling temperature or high rolling speed makes the cloth and cloth not adhere well, and the volatiles in the bridge are large; ② The bridge is not completely cured.
① Increase the tape tension, increase the rolling temperature or slow down the rolling speed;
② Adjust the curing process to ensure complete curing of the bridge.
Precautions for FRP bridge
1. Due to the small density and light material, it is easy to install glass fiber reinforced plastic bridges in areas with high groundwater levels, so it is necessary to consider anti-floating measures such as town pier or rainwater runoff.
2. In the construction of opening the tee on the installed glass fiber reinforced plastic bridge and repairing pipeline cracks, the resin and fiber cloth used in the construction are required to be completely dry conditions similar to those in the plant and it takes 7-8 hours to cure. Repair is generally difficult to meet this requirement.
3. The existing underground pipeline detection equipment is mainly for detecting metal pipelines, but non-metal pipeline detection instruments are expensive. Therefore, glass fiber reinforced plastic bridges cannot be detected after being buried, and other subsequent construction units are extremely prone to digging and damaging pipelines during construction.
4. Poor UV resistance of FRP bridge. Surface-mounted glass fiber reinforced plastic bridges delay the aging time by making a 0.5mm thick resin-rich layer and ultraviolet absorbent (processed in the factory) on the surface. Over time, the resin-rich layer and UV absorber can be damaged, affecting their service life.
5. The requirement of soil depth is high. Under the general roadway, the shallowest covering of SN5000 FRP bridge is not less than 0.8m; the deepest covering is not more than 3.0m; the shallowest covering of SN2500 FRP bridge is not less than 0.8m; the deepest covering is not more than 1.2m (the smallest The deepest overburden is 0.7m and 4.0m, respectively.
6. The backfill soil must not contain hard objects such as bricks and stones larger than 50mm, so as not to damage the outer wall of the bridge.