As a well-known manufacturer of composite anti-corrosion bridges, our company has accumulated many years of production experience and technical strength. The products are well received by customers and sold throughout the country. The following is a brief introduction to the design of composite fiber-reinforced steel bridges. Resin (food-grade resin used for drinking water), glass fiber, quartz sand as raw materials, made by special process; composite anti-corrosion bridge
can meet the specific requirements of users, can be used in silty soft soil work areas, wet subsidence Various loci areas such as loess areas, lakes and lakes, and areas with high depth of chemically corrosive media. The matching special pipe pillow combination can be used to form a multi-layer and multi-row multi-pipe rowing method.
Characteristics of composite anticorrosive bridge
1. High strength, used for direct burial under the carriageway, no need to add concrete protection layer, can speed up the progress of cable engineering construction.
2. The pipe is flexible and can withstand damage caused by external heavy pressure and foundation settlement.
3. Insulation, no electrical corrosion, suitable for single-core cable laying; it has the advantage of corrosion resistance and can be used in high temperature saline land.
4, flame retardant, good heat resistance, long-term use at 130 degrees high temperature without deformation.
5. The inner wall is smooth and does not scratch the cable. The joint is sealed with rubber to adapt to thermal expansion and contraction, and it can also prevent sand and mud from entering.
6. The design adopts socket connection method, which is convenient for installation and connection.
7. Light weight, simple and convenient installation and construction, one person can move, two people can carry out the installation on the spot, which can greatly shorten the work cycle and reduce the installation cost. At the same time, it avoids the long exposure time of road excavation and affects the problem of urban traffic order.
8. Wide application range: The composite fiberglass cable protection tube is suitable for protection when the cable is buried, and is also used in high-requirement occasions such as cable crossing bridges and rivers. The matching professional tube and pillow combination can be used to form a multi-layer, multi-row, multi-catheter row of pipes.